Tom Thumb PreschoolTom Thumb Tuition
We provide excellent value for a single reasonable price – no hidden fees.
Tom Thumb Preschool Tuition for Juniors and Seniors
Tom Thumb’s tuition is a yearly figure based on a ten-month school calendar year (not a corporate year). We offer a budget plan of ten equal monthly payments due the first of each month. Tom Thumb does not charge a registration fee. There are no additional fees (except for graduation).
Upon registering your deposit of $100 will be credited to June’s tuition payment, your second payment will be due on the first of September. Please make your checks payable to Tom Thumb Preschool. We accept major credit cards and most debit cards.
Tuition Rates: For the school year (Tom Thumb offers a 20% discount for a second child in the program. If either parent was a Tom Thumb graduate, they receive a 10% discount.) Only 1 discount offered per family
Tuition for All Tom Thumb Preschool Programs:
2:15 PM Dismissal Program: 8:45 AM – 2:15 PM
- 2 days per week (Tues/Thurs) – $ 407 per month – for Juniors ONLY
- 3 days per week (Mon/Wed/Fri) – $ 577 per month
- 3 days per week (Tues/Thurs/Fri) – $ 599 per month – for Seniors ONLY
- 5 days per week (Mon – Fri) – $ 936 per month
3:15 PM Dismissal Program: 8:45 AM – 3:15 PM
- 2 days per week (Tues/Thurs) – $ 481 per month – for Juniors ONLY
- 3 days per week (Mon/Wed/Fri) – $ 682 per month
- 3 days per week (Tues/Thurs/Fri) – $ 708 per month – for Seniors ONLY
- 5 days per week (Mon – Fri) – $1,160 per month
Enrollment will be accepted as registrations are received. The first registrations received are the first to obtain the class and session desired! A verification of enrollment will be acknowledged.
Before and After School Care for Tom Thumb Students:
Before & After School Care is available only for those enrolled in the 3:15 PM Dismissal Program
We offer this care for only students enrolled in our programs.
Before School Hours:
- Arrive between 6:50 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. – $13 per day
- Arrive between 7:31 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. – $10 per day
- Arrive after 8:00 a.m. – $7 per day
After School Hours:
- After Care (Available only for those in the 3:15 pm Dismissal Program):
- Picked up before 4:00 p.m. – $7 per day
- Picked up before 4:30 p.m. – $11 per day
- Picked up before 5:00 p.m. – $14 per day
- Picked up before 5:30 p.m. – $18 per day
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
Tom Thumb will continue to follow Lakeland Central School District’s academic calendar.
We must be notified before August 1st if you are withdrawing your child, to be able to refund your total deposit. Your deposit will be forfeited if your child is withdrawn after our session begins. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please note that it is impossible to deduct for any absenteeism. This is necessary to guarantee salaries, maintenance, insurance, payments, etc. Please do not ask us to make exceptions.
Tuition Summary and Comparison Chart
|Juniors and Seniors Programs||2:15 PM Dismissal Program||3:15 PM Dismissal Program|
|Sessions||Yearly Fee||Monthly||Yearly Fee||Monthly|
|2 days a week T/Th (Juniors Only)||$4,070||$407||$4,810||$481|
|3 days a week M/W/F||$5,775||$577||$6,825||$682|
|3 days a week T/Th/F (Seniors Only)||$5,995||$599||$7,085||$708|
|5 days a week M-F||$9,360||$936||$11,160||$1,160|
Click here to download the current Tom Thumb Tuition.
Tom Thumb Continues to Publish Reasonable Priced Tuition
Tom Thumb has created an exceptional educational program. We have made a concentrated effort to keep the cost of our program as competitive as possible. Our goal is to provide the highest-quality and most effective preschool programs at the best prices with no hidden charges.