It’s that time again for Tom Thumb Seniors to Graduate
We are proud to announce our 2014 Tom Thumb Graduations and Shows. These are the dates for the Shows and Graduations:
- ┬áMrs. Cappello’s 3 morning (Rm 3 -Blue) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Wednesday, May 28th
- Mrs. Fitzgerald’s 3 morning (Rm 4 – Orange) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Friday, May 30th
- Mrs. Benischek’s 3 morning (Rm 5 – Green) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Monday, June 2nd
- Mrs. Adamiak 2 morning classes (Rm 3- Blue) and Mrs. Gaglio’s 2 day students (Rm 5-Green) will have their show on Tuesday, June 3
- Madame Gaspari’s 3 morning (Rm 6 -Purple) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Wednesday, June 4th
Please do not arrive before 9:15 am, because we will still be doing drop-off for those students who are not in the show.
When you arrive park your car and walk your child to the “Kids-way /red door“, please keep their jackets. If you signed up to bring a snack please bring it also to the red door.
Parents and guests should enter through the Rainbow Room #7 door on the parking lot side of the building under the blue awning.
Please remember NO dresses for the girls (they will be holding their drums between their knees) shorts are great, and no ponytails, buns, etc. in their hair as they will be wearing their graduation caps. Safe footwear for everyone (sneakers & shoes are safe footwear for girls and boys), also, please no long sleeve shirts, if possible.