For those Senior Graduating in 2020, please practice the Graduation Songs.
Click on the link below for each song that will be sung at graduation:
- Tom Thumb/Kids Come
- Cooperation &. School Rules
- Wash, Wash, Wash Your Hands*** After this song, you will be advised to put on your child’s cap and gown***
- We Will Not Quit (We Will Never Give Up)
- Friends Forever
- This Little Light of Mine
Cheers to Jake for a job well done.
At Tom Thumb, our entire staff is proud and gratified to have worked with each student of the Class of 2018 to participate and encourage their social growth and educational development of lifetime skills. Tom Thumb provides education as a fun, interactive experience that’s vital, alive, seen, touched, and thoroughly explored by our students.
As our Tom Thumb Graduates go forth into the world to achieve lots of successes in school and their chosen career, the love of learning we have instilled will aid them as an intrinsic strength and never leave them.
Please join me in congratulating the Tom Thumb Class of 2018!
We will miss you.
Graduation Dates for Classes that Meet Monday-Wednesday-Friday
Mrs. Gaspari MWF Room 6┬á – Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Mrs. Cichetti MWF Room 3 – Monday, May 21, 2018
Mrs. Fitzgerald WMF Room 5 – Friday, May 18, 2018
Mrs. Mula MWF Room 7 Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Graduation Dates for Classes that Meet Tuesday-Thursday
Thursday – May 24
It’s that time again for Tom Thumb Seniors to Graduate
We are proud to announce our 2014 Tom Thumb Graduations and Shows. These are the dates for the Shows and Graduations:
- ┬áMrs. Cappello’s 3 morning (Rm 3 -Blue) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Wednesday, May 28th
- Mrs. Fitzgerald’s 3 morning (Rm 4 – Orange) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Friday, May 30th
- Mrs. Benischek’s 3 morning (Rm 5 – Green) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Monday, June 2nd
- Mrs. Adamiak 2 morning classes (Rm 3- Blue) and Mrs. Gaglio’s 2 day students (Rm 5-Green) will have their show on Tuesday, June 3
- Madame Gaspari’s 3 morning (Rm 6 -Purple) classes will have their Show/Graduation on Wednesday, June 4th
When you arrive park your car and walk your child to the “Kids-way /red door“, please keep their jackets. If you signed up to bring a snack please bring it also to the red door.
Parents and guests should enter through the Rainbow Room #7 door on the parking lot side of the building under the blue awning.
Please remember NO dresses for the girls (they will be holding their drums between their knees) shorts are great, and no ponytails, buns, etc. in their hair as they will be wearing their graduation caps. Safe footwear for everyone (sneakers & shoes are safe footwear for girls and boys), also, please no long sleeve shirts, if possible.